Probe the Globe

This webpage is dedicated to my travels around the world and thoughts that accompany them. A Disclaimer: I hate the word 'blog'. For the past few years, hearing everyone and their mothers ramble on about 'blog's and 'blogging' and [insert blog-related buzz word here] has made me want to rub my ears on a cheese-grater. But in the end, this is much easier than sending out group emails and pictures, and everyone can check for updates without me having to fill up their inboxes.

Name:
Location: Kinokawa-shi, Wakayama-ken, Japan

If you dont know about me already, none of this should interest you anyways.

Friday, May 02, 2008

India: Pictures


Up until this point in my trip, my photography has focused mainly on landscapes and scenes. To really capture the essence of India (which is undoubtedly the eccentric population), I shifted my concentration largely to portraits. Crusted skin and tough eyes scream out at the daily struggle to survive in modern India; it seemed to me like the deep grooves of wrinkled faces could tell the stories of their hard lives like a Braille book. Here are some photos from my collections across India:

Album 1 - Udaipur

Album 2 - Agra (Taj Mahal)

Album 3 - Varanasi

Album 4 - Pushkar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home