Probe the Globe

This webpage is dedicated to my travels around the world and thoughts that accompany them. A Disclaimer: I hate the word 'blog'. For the past few years, hearing everyone and their mothers ramble on about 'blog's and 'blogging' and [insert blog-related buzz word here] has made me want to rub my ears on a cheese-grater. But in the end, this is much easier than sending out group emails and pictures, and everyone can check for updates without me having to fill up their inboxes.

Name:
Location: Kinokawa-shi, Wakayama-ken, Japan

If you dont know about me already, none of this should interest you anyways.

Friday, April 25, 2008

Update: I Have Not Fallen Off the Face of the Earth

My apologies for the absence of recent posts. It may have seemed to some like I'd suddenly fallen off the face of the Earth. Well, I may have come close to doing so while swimming in 'Devil's Pool' (above) on the top of Victoria Falls' 100m cascades (and even closer when I leaned my upper body over the canyon below while a native Zambian held on to my ankles), but rest assured I am fine.

I hope that some of you are still checking on this site periodically - indeed if you're reading this then you have been. I still fully intend on updating with pictures and a few stories that will bring us to an end of my year-long adventure.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

woooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home